Annons:
Tagshe-enlightens
Read 801 times
Niklas
2019-04-16 14:11

Something is wrong in your relationship when...

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

There are several signs that suggest a relationship is unhealthy. Below are some common ones. Note that a relationship can be wrong even if just one or two of the signs apply. If any of them happen more than once, I would say there is a severe problem.

Something is wrong if your partner:

• Cause you or another family member physical or psychological discomfort.

• Threatens to cause you or someone else any discomfort if you don't follow their instructions.

• Tell you where you can and can't go.

• Tell you whom you can and can't meet.

• Want you to stay home instead of meeting with others.

• Frequently want to know where you are and where you have been.

• Threaten to hurt themselves or someone else if you do or don't do as they say.

• Don’t trust what you say.

• Portray themselves as victims if you bring up your concerns about their behavior or your relationship.

• Monitor your movements.

When you are in a bad relationship, you can expect yourself to be among the last to find out. Trust friends and family if they say your relationship is unhealthy. Follow their advice. Relations grow and evolve. When you are in it, you often don’t notice if it gradually changes from all happy and cozy, to unhealthy.

Abusive partners can be master manipulators. They will make you think there is something wrong with you instead of them. That you are causing them to do bad things.

Relationships have their highs and lows. That is natural as you go through phases together and on your own. At times it can be tough. It is important to note that none of the things in the list above are natural parts of a relationship having a dip. They are signs that you should get out of the relationship. If you or a family member have been physically or psychologically abused, you should immediately contact the police.

Do not stay in a bad relationship for fear of being alone. There are enough good people in the world for you to find someone who appreciate and treat you well and as an equal, and, in any case, a bad relation is worse than no relation.

(Photo by Ryan Franco at Unsplash)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Beautiful, free images and photos that you can download and use for any project. Better than any royalty free or stock photos.
  • Edited by Niklas 2021-09-24 10:30
Annons:
Benny
2019-04-19 21:46

Explicit

Benny
2019-04-20 01:06
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

In a healthy relationship both partners stand by each other, trust each other, love and respect each other unconditionally.

Evelina
2019-04-30 16:32

In my previous relationship, a big red flag for me was that he was constantly accusing me of doing unfaithful acts, which wasn’t the case at all on my end. I later found out that he was in fact cheating on me. I concur that when your partner doesn’t trust you for unjustified reasons, it is not a healthy relationship.

Niklas
2019-05-01 09:23

Well done getting out of it!

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Emo
2019-05-13 04:55

A young woman wanted to marry the perfect man. She was surching for a long time, but she found him.
He didn't want to marry her - because he was surching for the perfect woman.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Scroll to top
Annons: