Annons:
Tagshe-enlightens
Read 820 times
Benny
2019-05-12 19:19

Happy Mother's Day

Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 2
Preview of image 2 of 2

No matter how much trouble you give, how much problems you create or how much wrong you do, a mother is the only person who will scold you at first but love you and guide you to walk on the right path. The one person who will show up when you come across life hurdles and lead you to the right direction. A MOTHER is the masterpiece of God, under whose caring shed we grow and live without any fear, because we know she is always there to protect us. She is a lovely gift we need to treasure for our whole life. To all the MOTHERS' out there, I want to specially thank you for your patience, your encouragement, your strength, your generosity, your unswerving and inexhaustible love. Nobody can give their hearts like you have. Every second that my heart beats, it reminds me that a mother gave me life and I should cherish. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

Annons:
Evelina
2019-05-13 11:05

Happy Mother's Day! 🙂

Leia
2019-05-13 17:00

Lovely and truthful words Benny! 

However, here in the UK we celebrate Mothers Day at a different time of year. Here, it's "Mothering Sunday". March 25th (or the nearest Sunday) is nine months before December 25th (you work it out…) It was traditionally a day off for servants, who could use it to return home and visit their mothers, since they wouldn't get to see them during the rest of the year, on average.

"Mother's Day" in the US is a modern (20th century) invention, and the date used is the date of the inventor's mother's birthday.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-05-13 17:03

In Sweden it is called Mors dag and it is on the 26th of May this year 😊

Scroll to top
Annons: